The main challenge of studying in the UK is funding. It is imperative to look at options with which to support your studies. Luckily, there are quite a few options – you just need to know where to look!
Here they are:
There are a number of organisations who grant financial aid to students from India, including:
· The United Nations
· Soros Foundation
· World Health Organization
· World Council of Churches
You must apply while you are in your home country. Due to the high demand for funding, our advice is to start early and plan well.
Some UK colleges and universities offer to fund international students to attract them to their institution. Our advice is to contact the establishment directly to get more information and enquire. A list of universities and colleges that offer funding are as follows:
· Heriot-Watt SML International Merit Scholarships for Indian Students
· University of Lincoln India Scholarship
· University of Oxford Felix Scholarships for Indian Students
· University of Sheffield
· British Council GREAT scholarships for Indian Students
· Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
· University of Southampton LLM International Scholarships
· UWE International Scholarships
· LSE Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS)
· Ms Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship at St. Antony's College
· Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarships
· Sir Ratan Tata Fellowships for South Asian Students at LSE
· Sussex India Scholarships
Private organisations in the UK may provide financial aid for students to study in the UK who will then work for that company once they graduate. To start looking for such an organisation, start with these websites.
· International Scholarships Database
· International Education Financial Aid
· International Student Loans
At Right Shift, we understand that the process of studying in the UK can seem overwhelming. That is why we offer a unique service that takes care of everything on your behalf, from start to finish. Get in touch with us today to begin your adventure.